Boy Crazy!
Congratulations to my good friend Amberlynn & her hubby Robert, on the birth of their son Drake's new little brother.
Garett Cohen
November 28, 2007
7 pounds, 5 ounces
18 3/4 inches
18:18 AM
November 28, 2007
7 pounds, 5 ounces
18 3/4 inches
18:18 AM
I am 99% sure that this is the name they finally chose. When I visited Amberlynn in the Hospital yesterday they weren't 100% sure. The other name choice was Landon. Amberlynn thought the baby looked like a Landon and they were leaning towards it, but when our pediatrician (we all take our kids to the same one) came in to check on the baby she said not to name the baby Landon because all her sick babies are named Landon. She has been known to say some bizarre things though. I think either is a great choice.
Update: They did in fact name him Garett.
OK, so I don't have a picture of the baby, but I do have a really cute picture of the happy family from a month ago at Drake's 2nd Birthday party. You'd never know she was 8 months pregnant in this picture, thanks to the cake box! She was such a purdy pregnant gal.

I don't know what the fudge is up with the font on this post. Or why a dialog box pops up when you click on the picture. Anyone know how to fix it w/o starting over?


No comments:
Post a Comment