new oldies

There have been several events/activities in the last few months with photos that I would like to share, but I have had no time to share them. I know, I know, you are sick of hearing how hectic my life is but it is the truth. So until I get caught up, this post will be pinned at the top with links to new blog entries with old dates. That way you won't miss seeing/reading them, and I can keep them in date order. The perfectionist in me likes to keep things organized.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Country Clubbin'

This past Saturday we threw Dylan's Gramma, Sara, a 60th surprise party at a Golf Club. As soon as we got there to set up, Dylan went straight to the golf course putting green. I should have brought some of his clubs along to the party. The pictures aren't the best, but I was in a hurry. Dylan's daddy couldn't attend the party (working), but he will be so proud when he sees these pictures!








OK Mama, I will put it back. :(


Ducks on the green - double bonus!


Back on the greens, in the dark.

**By the way, Dylan isn't a member.**

PS: Happy Birthday Gramma! Hope you are feeling better. ;)

6 comments:

Photos by Jennifer & Jaidean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaidean said...

Cute - Love his little outfit too!

Andrea said...

Erin- I LOVE these pictures- the first one and the one of him putting the flag back are frame-worthy! Looks like a great time!

Jennifer said...

These are such cute pictures!! Looks like he might be a future golfer!

Annie said...

This is the cutest series of pictures EVER. Looks like you have a little golf pro in the making.

Stacey said...

My husband would be envious of these pictures! He can't wait to take Owen to a golf course! Dylan is adorable as always. Maybe a Tiger Woods in the making?!?!