new oldies

There have been several events/activities in the last few months with photos that I would like to share, but I have had no time to share them. I know, I know, you are sick of hearing how hectic my life is but it is the truth. So until I get caught up, this post will be pinned at the top with links to new blog entries with old dates. That way you won't miss seeing/reading them, and I can keep them in date order. The perfectionist in me likes to keep things organized.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

La La La La, La La La La, Dylan's World

Here are some teaser photos from D's 2nd Birthday Party which was on Saturday. It was an Elmo theme. Elmo was everywhere & Dylan was thrilled!

Dylan having fun in the bounce house.


Dylan's loot. He even got a living, breathing, baby doll (pictured in front) so he can practice being a big brother.


Red eyes, red skin, red shirt, red cupcake. Dylan wasn't real keen on everyone singing Happy Birthday to him.


Cupcakes make it all better though.


Dylan, LOVIN' his new bike.


I am an organization freak and about had a heart attack when I saw the playroom at the end of the party. It looked like there had been a toy explosion. I couldn't wait to get in there and straighten it up.


Stacey, Jeremy & Miss Mary. I just love this picture of them so I had to share.


The little "details" for those who are interested. I personally like to see the details of a party.

Favors. Well, the crayons were not actually party favors. We covered all the tables outside in white butcher paper and then set the cups of crayons on the tables so kids and adults could doodle.


You can't have an Elmo party without Dorothy(s). For those not hip with Elmo, he has a pet goldfish named Dorothy.


Paper goods. It's a random crop, I know.


Bounce House

Cupcakes


Cupcake close-up taken the night I finished making them. I made 72 cupcakes. I never want to see/make red frosting again.


PS: I took 303 pictures. Yes, I said 303. That is not a typo. However, I have deleted about 75 of them so far. :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan! How cool are those Elmo cupcakes! I love how you took pictures of the details.

BTW, my son still hates the Happy Birthday song with a passion. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you never cease to amaze me! I wish I had just an ounce of your organization and creativity! Everything looks SO great! Happy Birthday D!