happy happy birthday, baby
Last Friday, our sweet baby Gavin turned 1. Gavin is an easy and oh-so-happy baby. People always ask me "Does he ever cry?" He has to be really hungry or really tired or sick before you will hear him cry. He is a mover. He is always moving and has been since the day he was born. He likes to explore. . He will put anything his mouth. He climbs on everything. He is not walking but he crawls fast. Real fast. Changing his diaper requires two people, three is even better. If you are trying to do it on your own, I guarantee you will pass him off to someone else the next time his diaper needs changing.
He has several nicknames, which include but are not limited to: Baby, Beet, Beep, Beepers, G-bomb, G-funk, Rottenpot, Gavinnaise, Love Bug, Baby Love, Peanut...the list goes on.
He loves to scream and laugh for no apparent reason and he babbles often. He says mama, dada, doggie, kitty-cat, birdie, bottle, up, uh-oh, oooooohhhhhh, and no. He loves to wave, clap his hands, and throw his arms in the air when we say "yay!". He thinks his big brother is pretty funny too.
Today he had his one-year check up. His stats were:
weight: 19.10 pounds
height: 29.5 inches
head circumference: 19 inches
These were taken this afternoon:
A little love from the Mags.

I love our Gavin. Every single ounce of his silly little being. You always wonder/worry after you have your first child, if you will love your second child as much. I felt that way when I was pregnant with Gavin but now I know how it works. You don't split your heart in half, you double it.


1 comment:
yeah, I know I will love another child as much as dante. You are right though...I do wonder how is that? Cause...I looove Dante so much!!! He's so much fun and enjoy everything about him. I even love his cry. He's my lil snuggle bug.
Anyway, I love what you shared here. You are a terrific mom!-Chantel
Post a Comment