new oldies

There have been several events/activities in the last few months with photos that I would like to share, but I have had no time to share them. I know, I know, you are sick of hearing how hectic my life is but it is the truth. So until I get caught up, this post will be pinned at the top with links to new blog entries with old dates. That way you won't miss seeing/reading them, and I can keep them in date order. The perfectionist in me likes to keep things organized.

Monday, March 17, 2008

52 Weeks - My Kids & I

I am taking part in a photography challenge to have my picture taken every week with my kids. I will try to take the picture on my own as often as possible but thankfully I can have someone else snap one too.

Since I am the person behind the camera 99.9% of the time, I hardly have any pictures of ME and my kids. So, I thought that this was a perfect challenge for me. I hope ya'll don't get sick of looking at my mug!

No comments: